10.07.2002

Sorry for the delay, being bedridden and sleeping takes up too much time:

Riding high on an aspiring axis
A failed fire that lies
Deepened, digging a darker desperate dwelling
But you couldn’t memorize enough lines
I remain a fallen figure in your plotted ploy
False found a home imbedded within my skin
I conjured a confession from your courteous claims
Last light littered litigation left me longing
sick succulent situations sitting and seeming simple
retaining relevance, reaching redundant rapports
what wretched withering wounds need to repair
you refused to rest with ridiculous reasons rightly
weathered, worn with the wind, wrestling with the suggestion
where did I choose the same old beaten path
caked with the charcoal crimson chaotic confusion
emptiness unfolds and gesticulates towards me
suggested successions of sweet sullen sections
justify your vindictive procedures that leave me volatile


and I hate you for making me feel this way
can’t take a break to acknowledge my existence
playing, pretending, dressing up to be
then steps on my insides
I had fallen into a pit of flames
You came and I tumbled into the sweetest skies
Now I’m left in disarray

No comments: