2.08.2003

these things you've shown me,
i do carry them with me,
everywhere i'm seeing,
what i should have,
in red and blue,
i wish i could give to you,
all i have to last are memories,
are you listening to the sound,
my world crashing,
i guess you've changed but i remained the same,
seeing the beauty within the circumstances,
one day you will recognize the light,
that dawned on us,
we were untouchable and sturdy,
i'm sorry i got scared,
such a short ride to reality,
don't let me fall alone,
i know you're smarter than you seem,
i want the safety of your love,
how can i acquire what i came for,
you're not willing,
my hands are unwelcome,
how could i?
use this selfish deviance,
i demand your confession,
how much you've been holding back ,
unleash the passion you've built up for me.

No comments: