10.14.2003

Where it stops and it goes,
Where your heart lies nobody knows,
Couldn’t you love, wouldn’t you give it all?
Just to take the plunge, for the high of the fall,
More than willing, others wait for you,
But in your mind this is a game,
Without realization your intentions cruel,
I don’t want to be the one who gets left behind,
But where the warmth grows and burns your cheeks crimson,
So silly to believe perfection can survive,
I’m waiting for the worst to come,
Render me surprised,
Open my eyes,
To find your feelings never changed.
Will you ever be so sure,
For the first time without confusion and conversion,
Discover satisfaction in one.
~*~
I’m always looking for deeper answers,
Kuz you’re never letting me in on anything,
So much I want to learn,
But if you can’t tell me, still I’ll yearn.
Stop saving up your mystery,
It’s only adding to my misery.
I keep replaying those sweet moments,
Incase they suddenly are stolen away.

No comments: