2.11.2004

It’s easy to hide,
Baby I run away,
From everything,
And since I’ve found you I’ve grown stronger,
I have no excuses,
To want to leave,
i’m crawling closer,
inching my way to you,
from behind,
so you won’t know what’s coming,
before you know it’ll be too late,
soon you’ll see what you’ve been missing,
while you’ve been miles away,
I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed you,
I’m scared you might not say the same,
Things have changed,
For the better it seems,
I’m not asking for anything,
I just want you,
And the days that passed,
Your proximity and our chemistry,
the way you didn’t have to say anything,
it’s inexplicable how you made me,
are you feeding me lines?
Tempting me, daring me to fold?
I have found the greatest mystery,
I will see it through,
I have to, I can’t part with you,

No comments: