9.06.2005

When everything you’ve wanted
Purges through the surface
Once committed, can’t take back,
Wouldn’t want to for the world,
But when the moment ends,
Hope floats high,
If the past is just passing through,
Don’t let me believe it means anything,
I’m always going to be not quite close enough,
Vengeance is yours,
i should learn to live without ever knowing,
what a second chance could bring,
I must be the fool,
how could I have not convinced you,
an earful of longing,
succession of emotion,
dissented from your resistance,
didn’t it impact you like it did me?
Couldn’t you play it up and mean it?
Guess I was just a fix to aid your loneliness,
I won’t be satisfied until I have you
Is it harder with our history?
i only want you to give in.
so inspired and ignited,
one taste and you’re an addiction,
I don’t want to quit.
One night, goodbye
I’m just that kind of girl,
You thought it’s all I’m good for,
You’re so severe,
Maybe your scars are more permanent than forgettable,
I was easy prey.

No comments: