2.14.2006

Here I am with my heart on my sleeve,
Holding it out to you,
And you shut me down,
Give me reasons kuz I don’t understand,
Every sign you give me is a go ahead,
That you wouldn’t mind being mine,
But I lay my pride on the line,
Only for you to decline,
The way you look at me makes me believe differently,
Like there’s a story hiding,
Contradicting words with your actions,
I can’t count on anything but confusion,
When will this torture end?
Truths reveal themselves so I can just move past,
I’m trying so hard to show you,
Who we could be together,
But you’re shying away.
Do you embrace your darkness?
Revel in your pain?
Kuz I am the remedy,
Ready to take you somewhere you’ve never been.
I don’t know what you want from me.
All the effort that I’m making,
To save you from your sorrow,
Seems so desecrate.

No comments: