4.28.2009

I’m waiting for you to come around,
Like it was before but I know the feelings intensified,
It seems you know just when I’m needing you most,
Always there to say the right things just when I’m losing hope,
Or when I start to lose interest,
Keeping me tied on,
No chance of escape,
I’m sick of taking your fair weather love
Whenever you call, asking me to,
How you lead me one way and leave,
I fill this void of yours while mine runs deeper,
Throw yourself into me and run after I react,
So I have to wait until you give me the go ahead,
Can’t we just coincide,
Collapse at the same time,
I’m only playing along to please you,
If you resurfaced at this moment,
You might catch me weakened,
I’m beckoning you,
Need you next to me,
I’m letting my barrier down,
Opening up to the idea,
Another night without you is torture,
It’s not fair to push me aside,
When you see me in this state.

No comments: