3.03.2010

Why not amalgamate a couple of ostracized poems that have been sitting on the sidelines!

It's all just noise,
in my ears, I can't focus,
invading my sleep,
they are getting through to me,
I've gotten so good at forgetting you exist.
Making up my mind,
then recant.
Answers while cataleptic,
this could be a disaster.
Asphyxia contigo.
Assay with a closed eye.
What is your intent?

I have it, but I will lose it as soon as..
if you don't cultivate it,
it needs attention.
Cannot expect me to carry a penchant for an unresponsive party.
I dropped the atom,
but you must be bomb-resistant.
I didn't take shelter,
slivers of skin and shrapnel.
greeted by apathy,
Your equivocality is infuriating.
Just another incision in the framework.

I miscalculated your predilection for our antiquity.

No comments: