2.14.2011

I have managed to sneak some poetry into my current design project. Seems the only way I could find the time to write these days.

1.
I will defy
set restrictions
in place by someone else
standards I refute
forego forbearance
contrived for contrition
so long i’ve been desisted by decorous decree
free to follow through uninhibited
activate the unabashed

2.
A day to negate
which i belied at night
a furtive fervour
too much trouble to trace
tepid and taciturn
steps to stave the morose maudlin

3.
Just a quick confusion
before notes start to blur
longing to be left
clinging to the crimson
light in a familiar valley
a chimera in bloom
emotive and alive
married to the paper
crinkled under heavy pens
has sworn its secrecy
most diligently
didactic dictionary staring back at me
the words come with fluidity

No comments: