9.07.2011

A few bits and pieces I've been working on... which are quite terrible really!

threaten to depart,
we can't afford the dwindling time,
lives spent idling,
I seek perpetual motion,
a need to ascend,
a set of standards,
if you cannot abide, fall by the wayside,
once you kill it, there is no resuscitation,
I won't spring alive,
better bury me deeply.

you've become a sucking hole,
better spent invested elsewhere,
I don't relish these games,
silent and neglectful,
hate to be ignored,
my patience worn,
feeling like a fishing line,
cast away and repetitiously reeled,
it's a cycle that leaves my body sore,
I shall serve you some.
How did this dissention come?
abhorrent irreverence.

A wretched weakness,
I must employ an army to defend,
detonate this vulnerability you've placed upon me,
an incurable curse,
a regrettable reliability,
pestilent predicament you've put me in,
forced into a corner whilst you cowardly escape.

No comments: