11.30.2011

My inspiration took a vacation. Finally it has returned.



I walk,
while the wind blows my chest open.
I will freeze, if only to feel something,
be it pain, be it blood,
a reminder of any vivacity.
Floating adrift, irrevocably deep,
no call can beckon me.
Suspended in space,
my insides evacuated.
Let my body be barraged by rocks below.
Engraved by apostasy,
Allowing allusory ascention.

..................................................................................................

An autre.

Mountains of morose,
my sorrows can't find a home.
Traveling on my sleeve,
bared by unraveling cloth.
Naked with nowhere to go.
Prevailed permanency.


..................................................................................................

I feel the limits of my strength,
walls I relentlessly tear,
wounded by their constrictive fabric.
Making myself an enemy,
mistaking deception for sincerity.
In naivety,
I proceed as I please.
Eyes above, there is no ceiling.
Braced for the dark descent.

..................................................................................................


No comments: