10.29.2002

I'm going home tomorrow, I need a break from all the craziness here in Oakville. I've been thinking too much again.

Hey,
How long must I live on knowing,
i'm running into nothing,
falling, headfirst,
pushing, only ending up right at the beginning,
when I lost you,
I felt the crushing of my insides,
even though I might indulge in your arms,
I can't stay there forever,
the indigo takes over,
I disappear with the rising sun,
somehow I can't manage a simple goodbye,
the words get caught in my throat,
I can't kill my love for you,
no matter how many holes I drive through it,
any logical thoughts are scarce,
you pull farther away,
I always told you exactly how I felt,
you couldn't say it just once,
i'm endlessly asking for too much,

the complications are too big,
there's nothing I can say to make you stay,
you've already walked away,
how will I forget you
~*~

No comments: