10.31.2002

Time takes away the drops of a long forgotten day.

Weightless, with all my unimaginable thoughts,
So I still alone,
My life’s a mundane dream,
Standing to be corrected for my misperceived perception,
The mounting ardour becomes apparent in your sights,
A sigh and one whisper that fades,
“can we restore these memories”,
you said it but the words were mine,
stunned, a dishevelled you, knew I put those words in your mouth,
recollecting, you deemed me worthy of repute,
decline the opposition, greet me with defeat,
easily able to resist, why am I here,
a victim of misconstrue, you had me,
though I recognized your ploy for confusion,
I played along, held blind by my affection,
Haven’t grasped the relation between your words and convergence,
So sundry, with discrete emotion elasticity,
The innocent honest intentions, exist evidently,
Repetitious as I relish preceding days.

No comments: