7.26.2003

You’re always so hot and cold,
I know I should just put you behind me,
I’d be better off that way,
But it’s so hard when you want it so much,
I think I’m falling further away,
you look so small from where I’m standing,
the distance is growing,
I can’t help but blame myself,
Wondering what I’m doing wrong,
But I know it’s all you,
You just don’t see what you used to,
I’ve worn my welcome with you,
I should stop running from reality,
To face truth that you weren’t meant for me,
But you come around just when I’m getting over you,
You suck me back in and I give in,
I curse myself for being so weak,
But one day, it will be too late,
And I won’t greet you the same way anymore.
Would that make you happy,
Could you live without me in your life?
Knowing I would never crawl back to you,
I hope you’re ready, cause that day is coming soon

No comments: