2.16.2004

I was looking for someone to waste away with,
Oh but you wouldn’t do, you wouldn’t have it,
Fooled me for awhile, but hiding’s never easy,
It all comes out after time,
Like a curse you turned out to be,
just my luck, it never changes,
So here’s the end, hope we never meet again,
No I’m not pretending, I’m really fine,
An apology would be nice,
But I would never expect so much of you,
All I really wanted was to find someone,
I could fade into, blend like the sand,
There was a home for you here,
but now there’s no room, I’m full of substitution,
someone show me the world in all it’s blazing glory,
all I need’s a smile, it can last me for awhile,
I choked on the smoke when you burnt out,
I’m not on your side,
It’s a choice you made,
I don’t have to live with the regret,
How much relief did you find?
Did you get gratification from seeing me break?

No comments: