6.05.2007

Alas we reached this point I’ve anticipated,
And while I prepared myself for the gloomy descent,
There is still a bitter sting,
but I won’t cry,
An outside perception clouds my head, I delude myself,
What a harsh reality I awake to find,
No matter what you feel one moment,
It never transfers onto the next,
I wouldn’t take back what’s progressed,
I wish I could bind my hands to keep them from finding you,
All your limits and boundaries are invisible wires I trip upon,
I just want this to be over,
To feel I’ve had my fix of you,
More than enough and never want it again,
I’ve got this image in my mind that I can’t shake,
A merciless body,
Laying beside me at night,
It’s no comfort to me now,
Only a reminder that I can’t quit,
I’ll write your life the way I watched you live it,
Repressed, masking sensitivities with conceit,
It made me sick in need,
What’s wrong with me to fall for such lamented charm.
And yearn for it as soon as the memory of malice fades.

No comments: