9.23.2002

Here's a couple i'm in the process of working on, kuz they aren't that good yet! :

All the excellence had to end,
I never imagined i'd lose you,
not this way,
I awake again,
to another quiet passage,
I attempt a shot at a new day,
nothing's felt quite right,
not since your departure,
I can't fit right inside my own skin,
you had no idea,
what mess you left a wreck,
i'm struggling to keep still,
ignore the thoughts that try to overtake my mind,
the mistakes you made,
with an intoxicated conscience,
it doesn't make any sense at all,
maybe you tried to fill a void,
one that's not so clear.

and the next one:

there's never been anyone better,
you've entangled yourself in me,
the ease I feel tonight,
a wide grin formed after contentment burst within,
it's spreading rapidly like a lovely disease,
everything glows and blooms at my feet,
I only know you feel it too,
afraid this scandalous love will quickly fade,
I was left dizzied,
my longing lips awaiting another kiss.

No comments: