9.22.2002

Here's one I wrote today:
Where did we begin,
one night drew to a beautiful close,
the way you held me in your arms,
the sweet way you slept,
and the sun rose,
your actions seemed so misdirected,
you ran away,
I was shrouded in lost thoughts,
where does that leave me now,
with no kiss goodbye or a clue,
to how your feelings changed overnight,
I became a navy pool,
every hope inside me failed,
you knew how to draw me in,
I was released without my consent,
left with the teasing remininsces,
and the bitter cool ache you left behind,
knowing the words I longed to hear,
never meant anything,
after my heartfelt confession you said "I feel the same",
and grabbed my hands and pulled me to you,
your touch sent ripples of ice down my spine,
and I was yours,
then the moment breaks,
the delight is shattered and i'm alone once again.
- The things I come up with can be so damn depressing!

No comments: