11.04.2002

What's lost is gone, but I won't let you carry on. I'm not that stupid to realize, what in your eyes is the real prize. You never cared about me. Now i've become everything I want to be. Honestly why do I settle for second best? I'm through with that.

It's hard to think about,
how you've lead me on for so long,
how cold hearted you must be,
she explained it perfectly,
"emotionally those nights meant something to me"
the reality stung, they never meant anything to you,
you had the audacity to act like I was nothing,

I hope you'll ache without my presence,
need me when i'm not around,
you've only made me stronger,
one day you'll come back begging,
I wish you will,
so I can remind you of how I felt,

i'm not devestated,
I may be hurt, but i'm not shedding tears over you,
you had the chance and now it's gone,
there won't be any more,
you've never been worth the mess,
i'm not worried about losing you,

I know when I find somebody,
he'll be way better than you,
i've never been blind, I just denied the truth,
came back and now i'm thankful that I can get over you,
it won't be hard I promise that,
I thought you deserved it,
but I was mistaken,
you fooled me with your convincing softness,

but that's the last of you,
good riddance to my confusion and my heart's contusions,
your mind games and false pretensiousness,
i'm glad to see you go.

No comments: