1.08.2003

All these nights,
you fill my head,
thoughts of what it would be like,
if we could start over again,
the things i would do right,
how perfect it would be,
you'd fold me in your arms,
the world would be so peaceful,
every second, a shining smile,
our warm hearts beating in tune,
ignoring the fact that it's beyond "a little too late",
asking myself why i ended things before i gave them a chance,
now i spend my days picturing what we might have had,
pretending it's still a possibility,
i can't imagine you moving on,
but how could you still feel the same?
certainly funny how you cried when i said goodbye,
now i'm the one dying inside without you,
wishing you'd come rushing back to adore me,
everyone says how you've changed,
someone i hoped you'd never be,
discovered the power you hold within,
blatant in everyone's eyes,
i can't help but find myself weakened by your existence,
i feel as though i should scream to the darkness how i love you,
convince you how blind i've been,
the stupidity i seem to have got caught in,
i've been so wrong all along,
how do i let you know,
i want to keep it discreet,
wouldn't want to build up all the passion
and my guts to find you leaving anyway,
i'm going mad missing you the amount that i do.





No comments: