1.09.2003

You look better than I remember,
envisioned in my suspicion,
now in this frenzied state,
i am eager to catch you,
the ghost of your kiss, my motivation.
how easily can you be caught?
how could i forget,
such a succulent gesture,
you have me relentlessly,
on the edge of my seat,
have you found someone now?

I'm making all the moves,
but will it be worth it in the end?

i can't hide these raging seas,
itching to be released unto you,
the heat inching towards escape,

can you handle these explosive emotions?
been bottled up for too long,
are you strong enough to be there?
when my surface shakes and shatters,

are you only full of meaningless words,
empty implications,
you sound so enthused,
am i simply seeing what i choose to see,
disregarding what you're doing to me.

No comments: