1.09.2003

If I could tell you everything I want to say.

I'd let go of my insecurities.

Let my heart speak for once without my head getting in the way.

I feel it's real, i've made the mistake.

Would you hesitate to take me back?

Memories more than enough

Leave me smiling to myself at night.

I can't listen to conversations, you're a distraction constantly on my mind.

I want to prove how deep the truth run in these words.

It's obvious.

How impatient i'm growing, restless to make this known.

the sharp purity that captures me, drowning.

Paralyzed by the blue of your eyes.

Against you, slight scent stimulating sweet.

Laughter contagious crawling cocooned in my core.

Slender elevation.

Your crooked tooth.

Unpredicted eruptions of ridiculousness.

These things I adore about you.


No comments: