11.17.2003

Never knew what life had in store for me,
Struggling with love and careful with my steps,
Mistakes repeat themselves before I have the chance to intervene,
The excitement’s riding high, hoping for one returned to me,
Could this be the one I’ve been waiting for?
It would make so much sense,
I found it in the last place I looked,
We’ve both been wandering,
Searching for our break,
To find things that come with ease,
You shouldn’t have to work so hard,
At what’s meant to be,
Many sleepless nights,
I pictured myself falling from heights too high,
Convinced I’ll never know,
every emotion lies,
what am I feeling now?
so numb and fragile,
you’re so pointless now,
you make me worthless,
i’m not this person,
you mold with your bare hands,
every moment you have to spare,
you hold me until I cannot bear,
the dark solitude ahead,
I’m about to even the score,
I’ve been busy since you put me on pause,
Haven’t been waiting,
anticipating your short lived reunion,
I’ve got my list of replacements.

No comments: