9.01.2004

Wow, talk about bad timing.. ........

Somehow I already knew,
But I refused to believe it,
But I can’t deny your obligations,
Kuz you can’t love me like you used to,
Now that I need you,
You’ve got somebody new,
All the thoughts of us dried and decayed,
Could she be a substitute, holding my place?
I can’t erase the signs of excitement shown on your face,
When we met again in a new light,
cut deep, it caught me by the throat,
I knew by the time I felt sure, you’d be gone,
And I bet she’d never do you like I did,
I’m paying for my mistakes,
the hurt wanting you, but I can never have you,
Can I recover?
Keep it hidden,
So you will never know,
Why must fate choose for me to be alone?
Could you not leave her since I’ve always been the one?
And all those beautiful revelations were lies,
Building me up, to break me,
I can’t say these words,
There’s no “our ever after,”
I swear I mean forever this time,
I know you’ve been here before,
And I will die by your feet,





No comments: